Evil Challenge Winners
Our first EVIL Challenge Winner! The guy on the left is the true hero, his mind elsewhere, thinking of jungle and revolution!
All the winners
Comrades, now you own a game...real life outdoor challenges await you. Simply pick one of the challenges below and, using your Evil Balaclava in the nicest way possible, record the event for us on camera. Be the first to send in the photographic evidence (we get a chap called Blix to inspect them all so no Photoshopping) and WIN a free copy of the game. Yes, you read it correctly, a FREE copy of War on Terror. What are you waiting for?
- Multiclava challenge:The first photo with EIGHT evil balaclavas in.
- Capital Landmark challenge: Old Bailey courthouse, London.
- Shop Window challenge: Become that display, need we say more?
- Filling up challenge: At a petrol/gas station of your choice.
- Place of worship challenge: Will you be the only evil present? What is evil? How do you define evil? Discuss...
- Piss off the Press challenge: In reception of the Courier Mail, Australia - 41 Campbell St, Bowen Hills. GPO Box 130 Brisbane 4001.
- Ground Zero challenge: In front of the Freedom Tower. Bonus points for holding a copy of Mosqopoly.